- Photographic step-by-step guide to each experiment.
- Key scientific concepts explained and put to the test.
- Notes for parents, teachers and helpers on support and safety.
Hours of fun can be had with Super Science Air and Water Experiments, the perfect science experiment book for children aged 7+.
Kids will learn all about air and water in a fun, interactive way. From discovering what air and water pressure is to what it means to be streamlined, kids will be guided through each experiment with step-by-step instructions and photographs.
A notes section for parents, teachers and helpers and a glossary of terms used throughout help to support understanding. Kids can record their findings too, just like a real scientist! Finally, interactive learning is encouraged as children can test themselves on the knowledge they have gained with a fun quiz.
Fun experiments featured in Super Science Air and Water Experiments:
- Will it float or will it sink? Learn all about buoyant force!
- Rocket balloons: Discover all about air pressure!
- Fire extinguisher: Find out what is needed for a flame to burn using a jar and a candle! (*This is a 'help needed' experiment and adult supervision is required.