ORDER RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Returns and Exchange
- . Return and exchange is within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase.
- . Subject to Return and Exchange are all items including: Stationery, Bags, Gifts, Toys, and Electronics; unless found with a manufacturing defect.
- . Accepting shipment from shipping company declares that the shipment (package) is in good condition and it is sealed upon receiving.
- . To benefit from return, exchange, and warranty services, original invoice is required. Warranty services are limited to all toys and electronics only.
- . Returns and exchange services are available if products are in their original condition with original packaging.
- . Promotional item(s) can be returned with the main purchased item if the promotional item is in original condition when purchased, otherwise promotion price will be deducted.
- . Item(s) purchased using gift certificate, voucher, or credit card cannot be refunded in cash.
- . For return to origin (RTO) items, the customer will be charged with the amount of ten (10) AED only for courier charges.
Immediately Replacement of Defective Items
- The Bookshop Library Est. will replace devices with a manufacturing defect (non-software) with a similar item within seven (7) days of purchase date based on following condition:
- . The device must be returned with the Original packaging along with the box, user manuals and accessories.
- . Free of scratches or signs of misuse of the device.
- . A technical report from the management might be required prior to replacement.