Whether you are looking for ESL teaching resources, or a structured programme for adults to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Series provides:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and colour-coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Quick referencing: Easy-to-follow units, mirrored in both the Course and Practice Books for easy referencing and teaching
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of essential English grammar for beginners, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
- Personalised learning: Write-on lines encourage ESL learners to write their prompts and translations
The English for Everyone Series covers the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including: